DON'T WASTE A CRISIS:
GET READY FOR THE B2B NEW NORMAL.
Realign your sales acceleration strategy to emerge from the crisis a winner
When: Australia: May 26th - 7:30 to 9 am (AEST)
About this Event
Even before COVID-19 the world of B2B sales was changing.
What will it be like post COVID and how could we adapt to grab market share when we emerge out the other side? What will the 'new normal' be and how should we leverage it?
Four speakers and panellists who are world class will share their insight and answer your questions:
- Ross Dawson: A world renowned futurist, author and keynote speaker.
- Brigid Archibald: The country manager for Qualtrics.and keynote speaker.
- Steven Norman: A leading sales transformation consultant and best selling author.
- Tony J Hughes: A leading global Sales leadership expert, best selling author
After a few weeks of crisis management sales leaders have recently shifted focus towards setting up for success in the new paradigm. The current situation presents sales leaders with a range of pressing challenges, and opportunities, including :
- How to effectively manage our teams in the current environment.
- How to set ourselves up to catch the inevitable recovery when the smoke clears.
- What sales processes to keep and which ones to change.
- Dealing with dramatic changes in our customer’s businesses.
- Pivoting to effective customer targeting and messaging strategies.
Join us to learn how some of the top B2B sales organisations are shifting their sales strategies. Our panel will be sharing thoughts on the following topics and more.
- What the future of B2B sales might look like post crisis.
- The critical new sales processes we need to master.
- The timeless sales fundamentals we need to build on.
- How we should re-evaluate our territories and re-think our messaging.
- Building pipeline in the current and future environment.
7:30 am - 8:30 am: Four experts share their insight and recommendations
8:30 to 9:00 am: Panel Q&A.
In demand worldwide as a futurist, keynote speaker and strategy advisor
- Has delivered keynotes and strategy workshops in over 30 countries across 6 continents
- Works with boards and leadership teams of major organizations globally
- Has run executive education programs and lectured at top academic institutions around the world -
- Author of four books
Ross can be found at: https://rossdawson.com/ and linkedin.com/in/futuristkeynotespeaker and Twitter: @rossdawson
Brigid Archibald is the ANZ Country Manager for Qualtrics, an SAP Company. As head of the Qualtrics business in ANZ Brigid is focussed on driving customer and partner success, business growth, and leading the creation of the Experience Management category. With a track record of accelerating sales performance across multiple industries, she is passionate about the impact of differentiated customer, employee, product and brand experiences.
Steven Norman is a global B2B sales thought leader. He is the author of Future Proof Sales Strategy which was shortlisted for Sales Book of the Year in 2019 by Top Sales Magazine. He also hosts a podcast on B2B sales best practices called Future-Proof Selling. He led B2B sales teams for more than 25 years during which time he was responsible for more than US$4 billion in sales revenue.
Steven can be found at www.growthacumen.com.au and https://www.linkedin.com/in/growth-coach/.
ITony Hughes is an international speaker and best-selling author with 30 years of CEO and sales leadership experience. He is ranked as the most influential person in professional selling within Asia-Pacific by Top Sales Magazine and teaches 'modernised selling' within the MBA program at the University of Technology, Sydney. Tony is also the most read LinkedIn Author globally on the topic of sales leadership and has been twice recognised as the #1 sales blogger on sales globally.
Tony can be found at www.TonyHughes.com.au