Thank you for your participation in the Sales Accelerator Breakfast held in October 2019. You contributed to its success.
You are invited to download the slides here.
You can access the video of Tony Hughes Keynote and Q&A here.
SALES LEADER PEER GROUPS
We encourage you to consider joining a peer group forum. Read more about them here.
You can express your interest here or alternately call John Smibert on +61 404 857 893 or Wayne Moloney on +61 409 908 204
Wasn't Tony great? You can access Tony's blog articles on Sales Leadership below.
Tony is Co-founder and Sales Innovation Director at Sales IQ Global. His clients include well recognised global brands and market leaders. Tony is an
international speaker and best-selling author with 30 years of CEO and sales leadership experience. He is ranked as the most influential person in professional selling within Asia-Pacific by Top Sales Magazine and teaches 'modernized selling' within the MBA program at the University of Technology, Sydney. He is also the most read LinkedIn Author globally on the topic of sales leadership and twice recognised as the #1 sales blogger on sales globally. Tony can be found at www.TonyHughes.com.au and www.SalesIQgroup.com
• Essentials of sales management
• Essentials for salespeople
• Who belongs in your team?
• Real leadership is about building
• Compensation plans don’t manage performance
• Inside secrets of leadership
• The silent sales floor is killing business
• Talking the language of leaders
• 10 rules for engaging a CEO
• Lead with why the conversation matters
• Next level sales qualification
Recommended books Follow-up blog articles for leaders:
• Cracking The Sales Management Code by Jason Jordan and Michelle Vazzana. Buy on
• COMBO Prospecting by Tony Hughes. Buy on Amazon
• The Joshua Principle, Leadership Secrets of Selling by Tony Hughes. Buy from
TOPO SDR Benchmark report
Tony referred to the TOPO report.
You can access the report here.