Debating how to sell in a more client centric way!
Take part in a lively online Q&A forum where you can ask questions of our panel of successful B2B sales leaders. All have recently implemented change to a more client-centric selling model delivering accelerated revenue.
When: Australia: Aug 18th - 7:30 to 9 am (AEST)
USA: Aug 17th - 5:30 pm EST & 2:30 PT EUROPE: Aug 17th 10:30 pm BST
Where: Online (Virtual Breakfast)
About this Event
This will be a challenging Q&A event where three innovative B2B sales leaders and subject matter experts will debate the best strategies to be more client centric in the way we sell in order to accelerate revenue, especially in this new challenging world of COVID. And you the participants can fire questions at them.
To get us started here's some questions that come my mind:
- How do we better define those companies that have the highest propensity to buy from us?
- How do we more effectively build trusted relationship wit the decision makers and influencers in those companies?
- How do we better position our story uniquely with each decision maker and influencer?
- How do we capture more valuable insights from the markets we serve and make them available in real time to the remainder of the markets we serve and our sellers?
- What does the Client Centric Prospecting cadence that is of most value to our potential customers look like and who should be communicating to them?
- How do we build trusted relationships with the decision makers and influencers before they are ready to buy?
- How do we ensure that the pipeline that is secured through successful Client Centric Prospecting is pipeline that has the highest propensity to close in the shortest possible time?
- What is stopping us from delivering on the successful science of Client Centric Prospecting?
The Q&A panel will will be hosted by John Smibert, Director Sales Leader Forums and will include:
Basil Botoulas: Vice President Global Revenue Operations, Hitachi Vantara
John Bedwany: CEO, The Database Dept.
Ursula Dauenhauer: CEO, Business Backstage and currently Go To Market Strategy Lead, Thinxtra
Basil Botoulas is the Vice President Global Revenue Operations for Hitachi Vantara. He is a sales leader with an outstanding record in innovatively driving business change that leads to sales growth. Basil is a thought leader in his field, deploying a pioneering mindset, and using the latest tools, data and insights, he has built our digital selling process and platforms that drive realisable revenue and profit generating organisational outcomes.
Further insight on Basil can be found at LinkedIn here.
With more than 35 years of strategy, marketing and sales experience across 30 countries John has devoted his business life to creating the “future of selling”. He has written the book on Authentic Relationship Management (ARM), his methodology that takes potential customers from asking “who are you?” to saying “you’re my trusted advisor”.
As CEO of the Database Dept. his understanding of business strategies, his success at sales and marketing and his consistent achievement of superior results have made him a sought after advisor to senior executives in some of the world’s best known organisations.
His extensive martial arts training and teaching over 38 years also gives John the intricate knowledge of the human spirit which he applies to his business life consistently.
John can be found on LinkedIn here and on his website here
Ursula is the founder of Business Backstage Pty Ltd, a sales consulting practise helping leaders of B2B businesses to scale sales through a bespoke Sales Operations Framework. She is also GM Go-To-Market for Thinxta, The IoT Telco. A change agent combining creative problem solving with focus on execution.
Ursula can be found at LinkedIn, at her website and at Thinxtra